Thursday, November 17, 2016, 10 a.m. - noon
VENUE: Historic Villa
Enjoy a traditional Holiday Tea with sandwiches, quiche, tarts, danishes, and cookies in our charming historic Villa—which will be decorated for the occasion!
- Smoked salmon with cream cheese and capers sandwich
- Heirloom English cucumber and cream cheese sandwich
- Ham, English cheddar and fig butter sandwich
- Cranberry almond chicken salad sandwich
- Dainty breakfast quiche
- Heritage scone with clotted cream, lemon curd, preserves and fresh fruit
- Morning tea bread
- Petite danish
- Holiday Tea cookie
- Black or herbal tea
For more information, call the Box Office at 408-961-5858 10am-4pm Monday-Friday.
Service fees may apply and are non-refundable.
Except during Presale dates, member discounts are only available through the Box Office. Box Office is open one hour prior to all show times.