Thursday, November 3, 2016, 9 a.m. - Sunday, November 6, 2016, 10 a.m.
Marfa. Tough to get to. Tougher to Explain. But once you get there, you get it.
Simple and ever expansive all at once, Marfa’s internationally renowned artworks are inextricably linked with the breathtaking West Texas landscape. From sparse, large-scale visual drama to a performance about making the perfect tortilla, the art here won’t tell you what to think, but it might get you thinking.
- Chartered mini bus for entire stay.
- Three-night accommodations at the historic Hotel Saint George with buffet breakfast every morning.
- Special group dinners at two of Marfa’s highly rated gourmet restaurants.
- Private tours of the Chinati Foundation, Judd Foundation, artist studios, art installations, galleries, the McDonald Observatory, and more.
- All applicable resort fees, taxes, and gratuity, and bus driver expenses.