Friday, September 20, 2013, 8 p.m.
Blondie has sold more than 40 million albums globally and reached the top of the charts with such hits as “One Way Or Another,” “Heart Of Glass,” “Rapture,” and “Maria.” In 2006, Blondie was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame. Their new album, Panic of Girls, is the ninth in the band’s 37-year career.
X were the first L.A. punk band to be taken seriously by the rock press on both coasts, and at a time when many wondered how punk could thrive in the land of all that was mellow, X played music that was as raw, passionate, and powerful as anything coming out of New York, London, or any other major city.
Dining on the Terrace
Pre-Concert Dining catered by Café Primavera
Join us on the elegant front veranda of the historic Villa for pre-concert dinner prepared by Café Primavera, our exclusive caterer for the Summer Concert series. Fresh, simple, seasonal, delicious...enhance your summer night!
Dining begins 90 minutes prior to the concert. $55 per person (tax and gratuity included; beverages not included).
Our sumptuous summer menu includes items such as:
- Summer Salad—strawberries, goat cheese, candied walnuts, red wine blush vinaigrette
- Fresh Herbs & Citrus Roasted Chicken
- Santa Maria Style Grilled Tri Tips of Beef—carved tableside
- Asparagus Roasted with Lemon, Sea Salt & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Trio of Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary & Shallots
- Penne Al Forno with Four Cheeses & Fresh Basil
- Warm La Brea Rolls with Butter
- Strawberry Cakes with Whipped Cream Frosting
For more information, call the Box Office at 408-961-5858 10am-4pm Monday-Friday.
Service fees may apply and are non-refundable.
Except during Presale dates, member discounts are only available through the Box Office. Box Office is open one hour prior to all show times.
• Free shuttle service available from West Valley College, Lot 1. Click here for more info about parking at West Valley.