Scroll down for Dinner on the Veranda menu.
Call the Box Office to add dinner to your ticket purchase!
It's not every band that’s still staking out new musical territory and embracing fresh challenges more than 24 years into their career, but that’s the case with Blues Traveler. Having long ago graduated from the jam-band underground to mainstream stardom, the iconoclastic combo has consistently stuck to its guns and played by its own rules. Their body of work encompasses eight studio albums and four live CDs, six of them certified Gold or Platinum, with combined worldwide sales of more than ten million. The band's best-known single, “Run-Around,” was the longest-charting radio single in Billboard history. Along the way, the band has played more than 2000 live shows to more than three million people. Other hits include "Hook" and "But Anyways". Their album Four was certified quadruple-platinum.
Opening for Blues Traveler is the Brodie Stewart Band.
TICKET PRICES : $98 / $79 / $59 | Members: $89 / $72 / $54
Click here to RSVP to this concert on Facebook!
Dinner on the Veranda is available for $25 and served 90 minutes prior to the concert!
Advance dinner reservations can be made until 4pm the day before the concert. Some walk-ups may be available.
- Mixed green house salad with fresh vegetables, house baked croutons, and shredded cheese with Ranch and Balsamic vinaigrette
- Roasted New Potato Salad with Caramelized Onions and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Fresh Sliced French bread and butter
- Rosemary and Lemon Marinated and Grilled Breast of Chicken
- Kalamata Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary
- Ratatouille of Grilled Vegetables
- Lemon wedge potatoes
- Assorted cookies and brownies
• Free shuttle service available from West Valley College, Lot 1. Click here for more info about parking at West Valley.