Friday, August 23, 2013, 7:30 p.m.
Trumpeter Chris Botti is a gifted instrumentalist, a talented composer, and a charismatic performer who-- since the release of his first solo album in 1995--has created a series of recordings which have made him a virtual genre-of-one in the realm of contemporary jazz while at the same time capturing the attention of the pop music world.
Dining on the Terrace
Pre-Concert Dining catered by Café Primavera
Join us on the elegant front veranda of the historic Villa for pre-concert dinner prepared by Café Primavera, our exclusive caterer for the Summer Concert series. Fresh, simple, seasonal, delicious...enhance your summer night!
Dining begins 90 minutes prior to the concert. $55 per person (tax and gratuity included; beverages not included).
Our sumptuous summer menu includes items such as:
- Summer Salad—strawberries, goat cheese, candied walnuts, red wine blush vinaigrette
- Fresh Herbs & Citrus Roasted Chicken
- Santa Maria Style Grilled Tri Tips of Beef—carved tableside
- Asparagus Roasted with Lemon, Sea Salt & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Trio of Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary & Shallots
- Penne Al Forno with Four Cheeses & Fresh Basil
- Warm La Brea Rolls with Butter
- Strawberry Cakes with Whipped Cream Frosting
Free shuttle service available from West Valley College, Lot 5.