Friday, August 23, 2013, 7:30 p.m.
Trumpeter Chris Botti is a gifted instrumentalist, a talented composer, and a charismatic performer who-- since the release of his first solo album in 1995--has created a series of recordings which have made him a virtual genre-of-one in the realm of contemporary jazz while at the same time capturing the attention of the pop music world.
RSVP on our Facebook Event Page!
Dining on the Terrace
Pre-Concert Dining catered by Café Primavera
Join us on the elegant front veranda of the historic Villa for pre-concert dinner prepared by Café Primavera, our exclusive caterer for the Summer Concert series. Fresh, simple, seasonal, delicious...enhance your summer night!
Dining begins 90 minutes prior to the concert. $55 per person (tax and gratuity included; beverages not included).
Our sumptuous summer menu includes items such as:
- Summer Salad—strawberries, goat cheese, candied walnuts, red wine blush vinaigrette
- Fresh Herbs & Citrus Roasted Chicken
- Santa Maria Style Grilled Tri Tips of Beef—carved tableside
- Asparagus Roasted with Lemon, Sea Salt & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Trio of Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary & Shallots
- Penne Al Forno with Four Cheeses & Fresh Basil
- Warm La Brea Rolls with Butter
- Strawberry Cakes with Whipped Cream Frosting
Free shuttle service available from West Valley College, Lot 5.