Grammy Award winning jazz artist and longtime Montalvo favorite Chris Botti returns this summer for a concert in the beautiful outdoor Lilian Fontaine Garden Theatre! Since the release of his 2004 critically acclaimed album When I Fall In Love, Botti has become one of the largest-selling American instrumentalists of all time. His success has crossed over to audiences often reserved for pop music, and his ongoing association with PBS has led to four #1 jazz albums and worldwide recognition.
Dining on the Terrace
Pre-Concert Dining at the Villa
When you purchase your tickets to An Evening with Chris Botti, be sure to add Dining on the Terrace -- our elegant pre-concert dinner on the beautiful front veranda of the historic Villa. Our menu will consist of seasonal fare to include the freshest ingredients. Enhance your summer night!
Examples of past menu items:
- Mixed Greens with Apples, Spicy Pecans & Chevre
- Romaine Hearts with Creamy Parmesan Vinaigrette
- Cornish Game Hen with Fresh Orange & Rosemary
- Roasted Salmon with Fresh Fruit Salsa
- Wild Rice with Currants, Pine Nuts and Apricot
- Quinoa with Greek Feta & Argula
- Lemon & Cream Short Cake
- Crème Brulee
Dinner begins at 6pm and is $60 per person (tax included; beverages & gratuity not included)
• Join & share on Facebook
• Free shuttle service available from West Valley College, Lot 1. Click here for more info about parking at West Valley.