Featuring the music of ABBA throughout, this hit 2008 musical comedy will put a smile on your face! Meryl Streep plays a hotelier in the Greek islands who is preparing for her daughter's wedding with the help of two old friends. Meanwhile, the spirited bride (Amanda Seyfried) secretly invites three men from her mother's past (Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth, and Stellan Skarsgård) in the hope of meeting her real father and having him escort her down the aisle on her big day.
DRIVE-IN MOVIES & COVID-19
We are hosting a full calendar of Sunset Cinema Drive-In events in 2020! These events are subject to change or cancellation, in the event of alterations to the health mandates.
- No in & out privileges. Once you have entered and parked, you must remain parked and will not be allowed to exit until the movie has ended.
- Attendees must remain in their cars at all times, except to use a restroom facility or in an emergency. Cars must be parked facing forward; no watching from truck beds allowed.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized every 30 minutes. Restroom sinks are not currently touchless, so please use with caution. Hand sanitizer will be available for use.
- Movie sound will be broadcast via FM radio transmission. Please have a car or portable radio available; we do not recommend relying on cell phone apps.
- We will not offer concessions sales. You may bring your own snacks and non-alcoholic beverages to enjoy.
- No alcohol is permitted.
Please follow all posted information and instructions from our staff and volunteers to ensure a safe and enjoyable time for everybody. See you at the movies!