Sunday, May 8, 2016, 11 a.m.
TICKET PRICES : Adult: $84 per person. Child (3-10 years): $44.
VENUE: Historic Villa
Join us for our annual champagne brunch catered by Pat Smith's Extravaganza!
Three seating times are offered: 11am (inside the historic Villa); 12pm (in the Spanish Courtyard); and 1:15pm (outside on the veranda).
Menu (buffet style):
- Carved to Order: New York Strip Beef, Honey Baked Virginia Ham, Roasted Breast of Turkey
- Hot Selections: Pork Sausage, Bacon, Oven Roasted Baby Red Potatoes, Vegetarian Frittata, Eggs Benedict, Breakfast Burritos, Cheese Blinzes, Prawn Kebobs, Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cold Selections: Norwegian Smoked Salmon Triangles, Chinese Chicken Salad, Spring Baby Greens Salad, Broccoli Bud Salad, Greek Salad, Stuffed Deviled Eggs, Olive Samplers
- Gourmet & Imported Cheeses with Italian Salami
- Petite Dinner Rolls, Butter Croissants, Petite Fruited Muffins, Sour French Baguettes, Fruited Tea Breads, with Butter and Strawberry Preserves.
- Beverages: Champagne, Mimosas, Orange Juice, Sparkling Apple Juice, Hot Coffee, Hot Tea, Apple Juice.
All proceeds benefit the preservation and repair of the historic 1912 villa.
For more information, call the Box Office at 408-961-5858 10am-4pm Monday-Friday.
Service fees may apply and are non-refundable.
Except during Presale dates, member discounts are only available through the Box Office. Box Office is open one hour prior to all show times.