SEE FULL SCHEDULE: Montalvo Service Group Summer Luncheons
Wednesday, July 10, 2013, noon
VENUE: Historic Villa
The Montalvo Service Group hosts their famous summer luncheons at the Historic Villa at Montalvo Arts Center. Lovely summer salad lunches are featured every Wednesday, July 10 through August 28. Dine al fresco on the front and side veranda of the villa, just as Senator Phelan and his guests did nearly a century ago! Seating times are at 12:00, 12:30 and 1:00 pm; Reservations fill quickly.
July 10: Pan Seared Salmon
- Village Salad with Pita Triangles
- Pan Seared Salmon with Artichokes
- Saffron Rice Salad
- Baklava Bites with Berries
- *Vegetarian option: Grilled vegetable, hummus, Feta cheese wraps
*Vegetarian entree must be ordered at time of reservation.
Fashions presented by: Coldwater Creek
All proceeds benefit the restoration and preservation of the Historic Villa, built in 1912 by U.S. Senator James Duval Phelan.
For more information, call the Box Office at 408-961-5858 10am-4pm Monday-Friday.
Service fees may apply and are non-refundable.
Except during Presale dates, member discounts are only available through the Box Office. Box Office is open one hour prior to all show times.
• Free shuttle service available from West Valley College, Lot 1. Click here for more info about parking at West Valley.