Help take Montalvo further!
A message from our
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." Albert Einstein
I've always felt that the above quote from Einstein was in perfect harmony with what we at Montalvo work to accomplish every day. We seek to educate and inspire hundreds of thousands of people from all walks of life and engage them in the creative process.
But we can't do it without your help, which is why I'm asking our newsletter subscribers to make a donationof any amountduring the holiday season to help us further our mission in 2014 and beyond.
Your gift could do so much. Between our world-class concert series, cutting-edge education programs, renowned Artists Residency, inspiring Art on the Grounds installations, our exhibitions, workshops, public celebrations, and moreyour generosity would help support Montalvo programs that reach nearly a quarter million people every year.
And now is the perfect time to give, because any contribution received by December 31 will be matched up to a total of $50,000 by two of our Trustees!
Remember, your gift must be received by 11:59pm on December 31 in order to be matched -- that's less than 19 days away! Click here or call 408-961-5849.
May the spirit of imagination enliven your holidays,
Montalvo Arts Center
December 12, 2013
- Be a part of Montalvo's success in 2014 and beyond!
- Park, Box Office, and Gallery closures during the holidays
- What's this about pears? You know you're curious.
- Upcoming events at a glance
Montalvo is a member-supported
dedicated to the arts.
The holiday season is nearly upon us, and that means our staff gets a chance to take a break and spend time with family and friends. We hope you have an opportunity to do the same!
Over the next few weeks, some areas of Montalvo will be closed at various times. Please take note:
- The park grounds will be closed for hiking and visiting on Wednesday, Dec 25. Open all other days until 5pm except this Sunday, Dec 15, when we close at 2pm for a private event.
- The Box Office and business offices will be closed from Monday, Dec 23 through Wednesday, Jan 1.
- The Project Space Gallery will also be closed from Dec 23 through Jan 1, and will resume normal hours (Thurs-Sun 11am-3pm) beginning Jan 2. After the break, the current exhibition Mountains in My Spoon has just a few weeks left; don't miss the FREE Closing Reception on Friday, Jan 31!
- As always, tickets for concerts and most other events are available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through our website at montalvoarts.org.