Carriage House Concerts now on sale
GREAT NEWS for music lovers: You can get your tickets today for our 2015-2016 Carriage House Concert Series!
You'll have an unforgettable experience in one of the South Bay's most intimate performance spaces. From rock to jazz, world music to comedy, the 2015-2016 season delivers something for everybody. We sold 95% of our seats last year, so get tickets early before they're gone!
- Thu, Nov 5, 7:30pm: Jeff Daniels
- Thu, Nov 12, 7:30pm: Rockapella
- Sun, Nov 22, 7pm: Kayhan Kalhor & Erdal Erzincan
- Wed, Dec 2, 7:30pm: Herb Alpert & Lani Hall
- Thu, Dec 3, 7:30pm: Herb Alpert & Lani Hall
- Sun, Dec 13, 5pm: David Benoit Christmas Tribute to Charlie Brown
- Thu, Jan 7, 7:30pm: Laurie Rubin
- Fri, Jan 8, 8pm: Peter Rowan's Bluegrass Band
- Fri, Jan 15, 8pm: Paula Cole
- Sat, Jan 16, 8pm: Black Violin
- Sat, Jan 23, 8pm: George Winston
- Thu, Jan 28, 7:30pm: Classic Albums Live: Elton John - Greatest Hits
- Fri, Feb 5, 8pm: BeauSoleil with Michael Doucet
- Fri, Feb 12, 8pm: Marcus Roberts Trio
- Fri, Feb 19, 8pm: Mary Bridget Davies
- Sat, Feb 20, 8pm: The McCartney Years
- Sun, Feb 21, 4pm & 7:30pm: The Music of ABBA with Arrival From Sweden
- Thu, Feb 25, 7:30pm: The Second City
- Sat, Feb 27, 8pm: Tito Puente, Jr. Orchestra
- Thu, Mar 3, 7:30pm: Willie K
- Fri, Mar 4, 8pm: Antonio Zambujo
- Fri, Mar 11, 8pm: HAPA
- Sun, Mar 13, 7pm: Steep Canyon Rangers
- Fri, Mar 18, 8pm: Late Nite Catechism
- Fri, Apr 8, 8pm: Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers
- Thu, Apr 14, 7:30pm: Makana
- Fri, Apr 15, 8pm: The Swingles
- Fri, Apr 22, 8pm: Nellie McKay
- Wed, Apr 27, 7:30pm: Johnny Clegg Band
- Sat, Apr 30, 3pm & 7:30pm: The Capitol Steps
- Wed, May 11, 7:30pm: Reduced Shakespeare Company: The Complete History of Comedy (Abridged)
- ...with more to be announced later!
Love classical music? Join us in the historic Villa for performances by our resident chamber ensemble, The Saint Michael Trio:
- Sun, Nov 15, 3pm: Purely Classical
- Sun, Jan 10, 3pm: 250 Years of Trio Music
- Sun, Mar 6, 3pm: Around the World in 80 Minutes
- Sun, Apr 17, 3pm: Delineating Brahms
- Sun, May 15, 3pm: Spring Fling
We look forward to seeing you throughout the year!
May 28, 2015
Montalvo is a member-supported
dedicated to the arts.
Join us tomorrowFriday, May 29, from 6-9pmfor Open Access, where we'll be celebrating the closing of our gallery exhibition Possibilities of Paper.
Guests will be treated to an engaging conversation with curator Donna Conwell, LAP Director Kelly Sicat, and participating artists from the show, then will take a tour of this remarkable exhibition.
Julia Goodman will host a handmade paper workshop, while David Evan Thomas and Nikki Borodi perform live music to set the festive mood.
Want a glimpse of Possibilities of Paper before you commit? Check out the video below, courtesy of our friends at Stark Insider.
So come mingle, talk with artists, and meet our new chef Jordan Wolf as he prepares gourmet tartines and salad for sale. There will also be a cash bar. Open Access tickets are just $10*. Click below or call the Box Office at 408-961-5858 10am-4pm Monday-Friday.
*Open Access is free for members: thru Chris Wilcox at 408-961-5839 or email@example.com.