The historic Villa Montalvo at Montalvo Arts Center is a Mediterranean-style villa built in 1912 by former US Senator and San Francisco Mayor James Duvall Phelan. The Villa still retains most of its original architecture and has been beautifully maintained since Phelan's death, when he donated the property and surrounding grounds to the State of California as a place to cultivate art.
Today, the Villa is a favorite site for weddings, and is the perfect venue for hosted luncheons, gatherings, and dinners. Tours of Villa Montalvo and the surrounding grounds are given regularly by volunteer docents.
- JAN 26 2020 | The Saint Michael Trio
- JAN 31 2020 | Midwinter Beethoven Festival
- FEB 4 2020 | Whirling: Exploring Sense of Self
- MAR 3 2020 | Whirling: Emptiness As Fullness
- MAR 7 2020 | Arts In Your Classroom
- MAR 8 2020 | The Saint Michael Trio
- MAR 22 2020 | Mad Hatter's Tea
- MAY 3 2020 | The Saint Michael Trio