The Lilian Fontaine Garden Theatre, located behind the Villa on a sloping hill surrounded by trees, has been a performance venue at Montalvo since the days of Senator Phelan, who hosted lectures, concerts, and poetry readings here as far back as the 1920s. Today, it is a state of the art, 1,200-seat amphitheater and one of the South Bay's most beloved outdoor concert spaces.
For Garden Theatre Concerts: Gates open one hour prior to showtime. We may delay seating due to sound check needs.
Please note: General Admission is on wide concrete steps with grass seating space. There is no back support, and blankets are encouraged. No lawn chairs allowed.
For Frequently Asked Questions about concerts in the Garden Theatre, click here.
For Garden Theatre Technical Info, click here.
15400 Montalvo Rd.
Saratoga, CA 95071-0158
- FRI, JUN 28 2013, 7:30 P.M. | Marianne Faithfull
- THU, JUL 18 2013, 7 P.M. | Randy Newman
- FRI, JUL 19 2013, 7:30 P.M. | Dave Koz & Friends
- SUN, JUL 21 2013, 7 P.M. | Mary Chapin Carpenter & Marc Cohn
- THU, AUG 15 2013, 7:30 P.M. | Lewis Black
- FRI, AUG 16 2013, 7:30 P.M. | Lewis Black
- FRI, AUG 23 2013, 7:30 P.M. | Chris Botti
- THU, AUG 29 2013, 7 P.M. | Brian Regan
- FRI, SEP 20 2013, 7:30 P.M. | Blondie