The Lilian Fontaine Garden Theatre, located behind the Villa on a sloping hill surrounded by trees, has been a performance venue at Montalvo since the days of Senator Phelan, who hosted lectures, concerts, and poetry readings here as far back as the 1920s. Today, it is a state of the art, 1,600-seat amphitheater and one of the South Bay's most beloved outdoor concert spaces.
For Garden Theatre Concerts: Gates open one hour prior to showtime. We may delay seating due to sound check needs.
Please note: General Admission is on wide concrete steps with grass seating space. There is no back support, and blankets are encouraged. No lawn chairs allowed.
For Frequently Asked Questions about concerts in the Garden Theatre, click here.
For Garden Theatre Technical Info, click here.
15400 Montalvo Rd.
Saratoga, CA 95071-0158
- TUE, MAY 27 2014, 7:30 P.M. | Hugh Laurie with the Copper Bottom Band
- WED, JUL 9 2014, 7:30 P.M. | An Evening with Chris Botti
- WED, JUL 16 2014, 7:30 P.M. | Kenny Loggins
- FRI, JUL 18 2014, 7:30 P.M. | Jimmy Cliff
- THU, JUL 31 2014, 7:30 P.M. | Taj Mahal Trio and John Hiatt & the Combo
- WED, AUG 13 2014, 7:30 P.M. | Lila Downs
- FRI, AUG 22 2014, 7:30 P.M. | Dave Koz and Friends
- FRI, SEP 12 2014, 8 P.M. | Wanda Sykes
- THU, SEP 18 2014, 8 P.M. | Natalie Cole