Redesigned and completely replanted in 2012, the one-and-a-half-acre Great Lawn is the centerpiece and hub of Montalvo's grounds and gardens. The setting for countless picnics, concerts, arts installations, and more, this lively community space provides a fitting foreground to the historic Villa. A majestic century-old Bunya-Bunya pine (Araucaria bidwillii) graces the Lawn and adds to Montalvo’s unique charm. The view from the Villa terrace down the Great Lawn into the Italianate Garden is one of the greatest landscape vistas in the Bay Area.
- FRI, SEP 18 2020, 8 P.M. | Mamma Mia!
- SUN, SEP 20 2020, 7 P.M. | Bridesmaids
- SUN, SEP 27 2020, 7 P.M. | Back to the Future
- SUN, OCT 11 2020, 7 P.M. | Jurassic Park
- JUL 24 2020 | E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
- JUL 31 2020 | Rear Window
- AUG 14 2020 | BlacKkKlansman
- AUG 21 2020 | Groundhog Day
- SEP 6 2020 | Vertigo